Website FocusAgain Technologies
Hiring For Sr Magento 2 Developer- Remote.
This is For Our US-based client looking for a Candidate who can work remotely.
Candidates must work on PST timing.
Who you are
You have a passion for building eCommerce solutions that delight customers. You have worked in a Magento 2 environment for over 3 years, developing custom modules that improve the user experience. You have created multiple Branded Stores on top the same Magento platform. You have experience integrating 3rd Party API’s for Product data and Inventory Management. You are familiar with various Payment providers and 3rd Party Shipping solutions. You have experience monitoring the performance and availability of an eCommerce solutions, from Google Analytics to Synthetic Transactions.
What you will do
- Develop personalized shopping experiences for our customers.
- Develop custom Magento modules and features as defined by Client’s product roadmap.
- QA by creating and running unit tests and experience creative automated testing in the Magento Functional Test Framework
- Ensure best practices are implemented with focus on SEO and site speed.
- Help ensure we maintain the integrity of our websites code with the ability to roll back if needed.
- Establish strong working relationships with technical teams alongside a variety of technical resources, including offshore and remote team members.
- Build trusting and collaborative relationships within the cross-functional product teams that enhance strategic initiatives with internal and external partners.
- Assist in analysis and resolution of complex production support issues.
- Ensure the eCommerce site is available and performing 24×7
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in a Magento 2.3 or higher e-commerce environment, and 5+ years of PHP experience; experience with the Zend framework a plus.
- Experience building custom Magento modules.
- Experience extending the functionality of Magento to deliver customized features.
- Experience with Magento API’s.
- Experience integrating with third-party API’s and web services.
- Solid experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ELB).
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff, including senior management team.
- DevOps experience working with agile development methodologies (Scrum and Lean).
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment where ambiguity and uncertainty can be common.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Experience with Atlassian Product Set.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org