Hiring For Full Stack Ruby on Rails Software Developer – Remote.
This For Our US-Based Client Looking For A Candidate Who Can Work Remotely.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced technical addition to our development team. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence to our development processes as we scale the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country. You will be called upon to not only write the code, but also be a key driver in our product’s development.
- Design and build advanced features on our primary ROR web application
- Consolidate feature specification and user stories into technical implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Be comfortable releasing production ready code on tight deadlines with high visibility
- Communication above all, do you know when to speak up and ask for help or feedback?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of professional software development with extensive Ruby/RoR experience
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- An understanding of development in test driven environments
- Know SQL and how to query in active record and directly with raw SQL
- Familiarity with AWS systems and infrastructure is a massive plus
- Ability to write unit tests and function feature tests in Rspec and Capybara
- Understanding of Git for source code management and revision control
- Experience with bulk email sending, tracking, and analytics
- An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology
- Ability to reevaluate priorities on a tight timeline
- Self-motivated with a Team-First mentality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com